Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Intentions

I don't lack for good intentions. I intend to:

Try Zumba (Gold) -again - but now, with my new prism glasses, I am hopeful they have improved my balance enough that I can do it.

Eat better. No, I will never diet again, I have already done the yo-yo thing too many times.

Write real (not email) notes to people; thank you notes, thinking of you notes, great job notes.

Gosh, before I do that I need to really work more and being able to write my letters again. I can barely read my writing.

Do a load of laundry a day - including folding, steaming, hanging and putting away - should two people really have a load a day?

Invite more people over for coffee. I always feel it has to be a big production- but it doesn't have to be.

Spend less time on the computer and more time DOING.

Well, I guess that is the end of the list - as I intend to turn off my laptop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment