Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Airfares from west coast cities to east coast cities are a bargain


Having just returned from a great beach vacation, I check my email to find the following airfare reductions and additions:

First, Southwest Airlines will begin flying to LaGuardia on June 28th for - get this - $99 or less each way!

Virgin Airline cut the cost of flights out of San Francisco this spring to $49-$119 each way!
Tickets must be purchased by April 20th.

It looks like SFO to Las Vagas, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, or Seattle is $49 -$59; Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C is $109-$119 each way.
The higher fares are for travel on Mondays, Thursdays,Fridays and Sundays.

I hope someone is able to take advantage of these great fares. As for me, I am looking forward to being home for awhile.
Photo by Joshua Davis (jdavis.info)

No comments:

Post a Comment