Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Every girl deserves some pampering!

When I am out and about with Bailey, I am often asked if I have trouble clipping her nails. No, she actually loves having her nails done weekly. See for yourself. She appears to enjoy it as much as many women enjoy having a massage.



After her bath, she gets in my lap, flips on her back with all four paws in the air.




Next, I use the drummel drill to file down the nails. She literally falls asleep during this process.




She stays asleep 5-10 minutes after I am finished with her nails. I rub her tummy until she wakes, then she jumps off my lap and goes to the kitchen for her reward treat. Bailey takes such good care of me, she deserves pampering!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing those drummel drills are for dogs!

    ReplyDelete