Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dinosaur Sue - a real attraction


When I lived in Redding, I appreciated Turtle Bay and the ever changing exhibits. Even though I knew it was suppose to be a tourist attraction, I questioned if people outside of Shasta County would travel to Redding as a destination.



So, I was quite surprised today to hear a new friend, who lives in Elk Grove, talk about taking her grandchildren to Turtle Bay to see the new dinosaur exhibit.

In addition to Dinosaur Sue, she was interested in seeing the butterfly exhibit and letting the grand kids play at Paul Bunyan Forrest Camp.


I proudly gave her http://www.anewscafe.com/ website for Bruce's slide show of Sue and other community information to use in preparing for her Redding vacation.


edited 1:08

No comments:

Post a Comment