Sunday, February 8, 2009

Real age?

There is a new Real Age Test since the last time I took it - about two years ago.
The test records your chronological age, then adds and subtracts points for dozens of factors. The end result is suppose to be your "real age".

Included in the questions are medical history, of course, but also things like how many miles one drives the type of car or a motorcycle, wear a seat belt, have a pet, moved, and level of diet and exercise.

My husband is chronologically older than I am but his 'real age' is younger.
I just turned 55 but my 'real age' is much older. I am depressed about the results.

The good news is that after reviewing the results, the site provides tips and even a personalized plan to make improvement.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of car you drive has nothing to do with "real age". Think they are gathering "risk factors" and what do they do with the info?

    ReplyDelete