Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whitestrip Diet

For a number of weeks I have been having trouble sleeping. The worst part about not sleeping is getting bored and hungry in the wee hours of the night. This is less than healthy as you can well imagine.

This morning I was due for my fasting lab work. That meant I could not eat anything after 7:00 PM. Not a problem IF I could go to sleep by 11:oo and STAY asleep - but I was a little worried about the hours between midnight and 6:00 AM. Enter the Crest Whitestrips. The instructions say to use twice a day -or one could use two 30 minutes each, back to back. The taste remains in the mouth so I had no desire to get something to eat. A couple of times during the night and next thing I knew it was time for the blood draw.
It may not be a solution to insomnia, but at least I am not wandering in the kitchen and I have whiter teeth.
Do you think it will catch on as the next silly diet craze?




No comments:

Post a Comment